Elizabeth Benedict has edited this wonderful collection. Here is a list of some lovely news concerning it:
1. Amazon has made the book one of its TOP 10 Book Gifts for Mother’s Day, along with Kate Atkinson’s Life After Life, Lean In, and The Interestings.
2. SLATE RADIO has just posted the audiotape of the debut event with Susan Stamberg and Eleanor Clift at Politics & Prose in Wash.
3. Good Housekeeping picked up Mary Morris‘s essay (MAY 2013), and did a great spread with many photos.
4. The Raleigh News & Observer will run Judith Hillman Paterson’s piece on Mother’s Day
5. American Scholar has Martha McPhee’s piece in its Spring issue
6. Liz Benedict will be doing events with authors in the coming weeks.
Here are some of the events:
* Wed. May 1st, 7pm, Porter Square Books, Cambridge, MA. Join Mameve Medwed, Charlotte Silver and Liz Benedict.
* Tues. May 7th 6.30, New York Society Library, 53 E. 79th St., NY NY, RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Join Margo Jefferson, Martha McPhee, Roxana Robinson, and Liz Benedict.
* Thurs. May 9, 7:30pm, Greenlight Books, Fulton St. Brooklyn, Join Mary Morris, Maud Newton, Elissa Schappell, Emma Straub, and Liz Benedict.